Thursday 22 May 2008

Mom blames Blake for Winehouse's downfall

Mom blames Blake for Winehouse's downfall



London (Ani): Amy Winehouse's mamma has blamed the troubled singer's married man, William Blake Fielder-Civil, for her downfall. Janis Winehouse said that her daughter had only begun to take hard drugs and impairment herself after she met Fielder-Civil. Simply Fielder-Civil's own female parent Georgette accused Winehouse's parents of failing to control her daughter's descent into a drug-fuelled haze. In a bitter paper interview Janis, 53, said: "As far as I'm concerned, Blake more than played his portion in Amy's ruin." "People I trustfulness have told me that Amy didn't start on the hard drugs until she met William Blake and I think that says it altogether," the Telegraph quoted her, as adding. "Don't get me damage: I know she dabbled in drugs earlier. I was aware of her smoking skunk in her teens. Only she was always diamond that she would never touch the severely stuff, that she didn't demand it. That all changed when she met Blake.







Celebrity Hijack nominations announced